Haunted Auckland

hauntedaukland Contact Name
Location  New Zealand
Phone +0064 274133524
Email email
Website hauntedauckland.com/
Follow Us facebook twitter instagram tumblr youtube
We are a dedicated group of paranormal enthusiasts, sometimes known as “ghost hunters”, some with many years of experience, some with very little, but all having one thing in common; a passion and drive to find out as much as humanly possible about the mysterious and unknown field that is the Paranormal. Many experiences and incidents thought to be paranormal can soon be systematically debunked as natural occurrences.

From ghosts to cryptids, UFOs to urban legends, we cover the full variety of unexplained activity and  phenomena. We also have a deep interest in local history, and aim to document historic buildings, cemeteries and other locations which can often be overlooked in this fast-paced era.

It is believed that 90% of alleged paranormal activity can be explained as misidentification, unusual atmospheric or natural phenomenon, tricks of the light and photographic glitches. Some cases defy all scientific explanation and it is the remaining 10% which we are interested in.

Our team incorporates a wide range of skills, qualifications and levels of expertise:

· Data Analyst
· Early Childhood Specialists
· Education Professionals
· Event & Music Production and Promoter
· Genealogy and Meteorology enthusiasts
· Historical Researchers
· Information Technology specialists
· Interactive Design specialist
· Embalmer/Funeral Director
· Mental Health professional
· Photography, Video and Audio production professionals
· Physics, Chemistry & Biology graduates
· Registered Nurse
· Wiccan initiate

Plus a combined total of over 100 years of paranormal field experience!

We offer free assistance and support to people who believe they are experiencing paranormal activity – or activity that they simply can’t explain – in their home or business.

We do not charge anything for our services, as we are in this purely to further our own research. Any opportunities to investigate, experience and hopefully gain more knowledge about this unknown science will be greatly welcomed.