Millions of people suffer each year with airborne allergies. Airborne allergens include, dust, pet dander, pollen and mold. Did you know that the most common culprit, worldwide, is dust? I’m sure many a Paranormal Investigator has dealt with these varying allergens, at one time or another, on an investigation.
SYMPTOMS OF ALLERGIES TO AIRBORNE SUBSTANCES
1. Sneezing often accompanied by a runny or clogged nose
2. Coughing and post nasal drip
3. Itchy eyes, nose, and throat
4. Allergic shiners (dark circles under the eyes caused by increased blood flow near the sinuses)
5. The “allergic salute” (in a child, persistent upward rubbing of the nose causing a crease mark on the nose)
6. Watery eyes
So how to you protect yourself on an investigation?
If you have known allergies, you should always take precautions! Masks are very important along with any prescribed allergy medications to keep yourself healthy!
For more information, please click the link below